NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE PARFAITS
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits are desserts that are offered in cups and include a graham cracker shell as well as cherry pie garnish.
The unique portions and ease of preparation render these parfaits ideal for presenting to a large group. The delicious tastes people adore in a traditional cheesecake are all there in this delicacy, however, baking inside the oven is not necessary! The creamy and velvety cheesecake center pairs well with the buttered graham cracker crust. The “cherry on top” of this delicious dessert, the cherry pie filling, truly completes it. Do check out the top Baking classes in India
Cheesecake Filling: For parfaits, just use the cheesecake filling.
Crust: Again for the crust, one can purchase graham cracker crumbles. Graham cracker sheets can also be crushed. For two cups of crumbles, approximately 11 complete sheets of graham crackers are required.
Cherries in Pie Crust: For the traditional cherry cheesecake flavor, use cherry pie filling. This makes a simple swap for a number of your preferred cheesecake garnishing.
- One could easily swap out the decorations on your no-bake cheesecake parfait if you don’t feel like adding cherries.
- any fruits of your choice, fresh or canned, and chocolates
- any fruits of choice, fresh or canned, and chocolates
- Cream topping for apple pie
Steps to make Crust
- Mix the sugars and graham cracker crumbs together in separate basins.
- Liquefied butter should be added to the graham cracker ingredients, which should then be thoroughly combined with a spatula.
- The graham cracker mixture should be evenly distributed among the parfait cups. (About 1/4 cup for each.) Squeeze the contents gently into the bottom of each cup with your fingers or a spatula.
- When you make the cheesecake filling, cool the crusts.
- Use the whisking blade now. Thick cream should be added and combined by whisking at a slower speed. Once everything is mixed, turn the speed up to high and mix for around 3 minutes, but only until stiff peaks appear.
- A dollop of cheesecake filling should be layered on top of every graham cracker shell.
- Keep chilled for two to three hours, or until the cheesecake filling is firm. (One has the option to add cherry topping to a parfait; although, it may somewhat ooze into the cheesecake mixture.)
Steps to prepare Cheesecake Filling
Add the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt to the bowl of a standing mixer with a whisk attachment. Whip at a moderate speed, scraping down the sides of the container as necessary, until soft and creamy.
Which parfait cup size should I choose?
In the end, it’s your decision to make! The formula below reflects in terms of the general filler amounts per cup. Make sure to divide the crust, filling, and topping equally, and use whatever parfait cup or small glass you use on hand to prepare this.
Can I Prepare Parfaits Ahead of Time?
Yes, Simply place the cheesecake batter in the fridge overnight to set things up, and then, well before presenting, cover it with cherry pie crust. These last unopened for two to three days inside the fridge. Cherry filling may melt together slightly if you apply it right away after applying cheesecake filling to parfaits. The flavor won’t be impacted.